twitter




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Is a high heart rate dangerous during exercise?

22 male, 160 lbs. I heard the recommended 80% heart rate would be around 158 for my age, etc. however during sprints, I%26#039;m reaching 180. Is that bad? Should I lower the intensity? I%26#039;m really not even giving it my 100% because I%26#039;m a little scared whenever my heart rate is getting up that high.



Also, if anyone could give me advice on this routine I%26#039;ve been doing for the last two weeks, I%26#039;d appreciate it:



Monday: interval sprinting (20-25 mins; really high intensity)



Tuesday: moderate-light lifting, moderate jogging/running (whatever keeps my heart rate up to 80% max, 30 mins)



Wednesday: moderate jogging/running



Thursday: interval sprinting



Friday: moderate-light lifting, moderate jogging/running



Saturday: moderate jogging/running



Sunday: rest day



I%26#039;d estimate I%26#039;m breaking even on calories intake/outake. My goal really is just to improve my cardio and then begin strength training.



Is a high heart rate dangerous during exercise?

Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product (I only wanted something 100% natural). I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little %26quot;help%26quot; so I decided to try this great detoxification colon cleanse and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at



http://www.no-stress-diet.us , they give you a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment