twitter




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slow transfer rate?

I use DSL, my isp is SBC yahoo, my highest signal strength is 54 mbps, my average transfer rate is about 24 KB.



What I%26#039;m looking for is something useful that is free and can boost my download transfer rate noticeably. If you guys can find me anything it would be greatly appreciated.



P.S. I think I forgot to mention that I use an adapter to connect to the DSL. So, my computer is connected to the computer with the DSL.



God Bless.



Slow transfer rate?

any download program is just a wait, it wont increase your download speed at all. i had the same problem with my sbc before. try refreshing the modem and router (if your useing a router) by shutting it off/taking out the power plug, for a few mins. if that does not work contact sbc, they might be able to diagnose the problem from their end.

No comments:

Post a Comment